2RZ-FE Toyota Tacoma Injectors
These are used injectors that we have put through the steps on our New Age NV4 injector cleaning and flow bench!!!
1) Injectors are externally cleaned, visual inspected, and numbered.
2) Test injectors for resistance, shorts, and current draw.
3) We then take your injectors to our Flow Bench & perform and record the results of 3 test that will let us know the operating condition of the injectors.
A.) Leak Test
B.) Spray Pattern Test
C.) Flow Rate Test
4) Remove filter baskets, o-rings, and pintle caps.
5) Ultrasonic Bath. The injectors are placed in our ultrasonic cleaning tank with our custom cleaning bio solution. Outside the injector, the pintle area and moving components of the pintle will be bombarded by ultrasonic sound waves removing any carbon build up and contaminants restoring original spray patterns
6) Ultrasonic Back Flush. We now commence to pulse the injector at different frequencys and R.P.M.’s. The combination of force from the bottom of the injector being bombarded with ultra sonic sound waves and the injector being pulsed on and off, forces the bio cleaning fluid the reverse way through the injector. This will dislodge any particles and build up inside the injector.
7) High Pressure Back Flush. We remove the injectors from the Ultrasonic cleaning tank and place them one at a time in our custom high pressure back flush component. The injectors are then back flushed at 43.5psi (3 bar) ensuring that any particles or build-up that were dislodged during the ultrasonic cleaning process are now removed.
8) Back to the flow bench for retesting of spray pattern, flow rate, and leak checking. This test data is also recorded
9) Install new filter baskets, o-rings, and pintle caps. (as required)
10) Prepare a comprehensive test report with before and after test data. The injectors are then packed along with the old parts for return.