The FT450 is a FuelTech engine monitoring and control system: electronic injection, integrated instrument panel, data acquisition and power management.
The FuelTech FT450 is the perfect product for projects that require a great cost-benefit by enjoying all PowerFT line features like sequential injection and ignition, O2 closed loop, active traction control, integrated BoostController, internal datalogger, progressive and PRO-Nitrous controls, odometers, drag racing features and more.
In a sturdy and high-quality waterproof plastic case, 26-pin automotive connector, USB communication and a CAN Bus port, it has 7 inputs and 10 outputs fully configurable.
Features the same FT600 dashboard design, including features for street cars such as engine start button, total and trip odometers and uses virtual LEDs for turn signals, headlights and many other functions. The LCD screen makes it possible to tune and setup all the settings without a PC, the perfect integration between between the ECU and the vehicle dashboard!
The FT450 ECU uses the same FTManager software of the FT600, with all the exact same features and functionalities, including the newest update that allows the user to update their fuel map by applying the O2 closed loop corrections that took place from a log file. The map files of all the PowerFT ECUs are compatible with each other, meaning that you can upgrade ECUs and keep the same tune you had already.
• Otto cycle engine control for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 cylinders
• Wankel engine control (rotary) for 2 rotors
• Full sequential ignition control, semi-sequential and multipoint control
• Ignition control through trigger wheel or distributor
• Full sequential ignition or wasted spark
• Closed loop injection through oxygen sensor (wide band lambda sensor)1
• AMP SUPERSEAL automotive connectors
• Ignition timing and actuator based Idle control (PWM valve)
• Real-time adjustable maps on the screen and on the FTManager software (including internet remote tuning)
• Waterproof sealed case made from polished ABS
Product intended for off road race-only, ground vehicle use only. FuelTech & Paradise Racing is not responsible for any misuse of these products. Check with your local authorities regarding highway laws in your area.