The FT550 is an engine fuel control and monitoring system from FuelTech: electronic fuel injection, integrated dashboard, data acquisition and power management.
The FuelTech FT550 is the best ECU for projects that require more features, including GearController (power-shifts), built-in accelerometer (G-meter) and gyroscope; In addition to all PowerFT ECU line features such as sequential injection and ignition, O2 closed loop, active traction control, integrated BoostController, internal datalogger, progressive and PRO-Nitrous controls, odometers, electronic throttle control, inclinometer, drag racing features and more.
It also features a sturdy and high-quality waterproof plastic case, automotive connectors with 52 pins, USB communication and two CAN Bus ports, 14 inputs and 24 outputs that are fully configurable.
Features the same FT600 dashboard design, including features like engine start button, new inclinometer gauges and virtual LEDs for arrows, headlights and other functions. The screen allows editing the maps directly on the module, without the need for computer use, seamless integration between the ECU and Vehicle dashboard!
The FT550 ECU use the same FTManager software of the FT600, with all the exact same features and functionalities, including the newest update that allows the user to update their fuel map by applying the O2 closed loop corrections that took place from a log file. The map files of all the PowerFT ECUs are compatible with each other, meaning that you can upgrade ECUs and keep the same tune you had already.
• Otto cycle engine control for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 cylinders
• Wankel engine control (rotary) for 2, 3 and 4 rotors
• Full sequential ignition control, semi-sequential and multipoint control
• Ignition control through trigger wheel or distributor
• Full sequential ignition or wasted spark
• Closed loop injection through oxygen sensor (wide band lambda sensor)1
• AMP SUPERSEAL automotive connectors
• Electronic throttle body Control (Drive-By-Wire)
• Ignition timing and actuator based Idle control (electronic throttle body, stepper motor, or PWM valve)
• Real-time adjustable maps on the screen and on the FTManager software (including internet remote tuning)
• IP67 Waterproof sealed case made from polished ABS
• Differential input for RPM signal
• Cam sync input (including multi-teeth cam sync triggers)
• 14 input channels fully customizable – digital and analog (temperature, pressure, speed and position sensors, TPS, external MAP, buttons, keys, etc.)
• 2 inputs with a high gain pre-amplifier usually used with a strain gauge sensor
• Adjustable sensor reading scale
• Built-in accelerometer and gyroscope
• Internal MAP sensor of 7 bar (1 bar vacuum and 6 bar positive pressure)
• 1 USB port for computer and FuelTech software connection
• 2 CAN ports for FuelTech FTCAN 2.0 or FTCAN 1.0
• FuelTech equipment: WB-O2 Nano, EGT-8 CAN, FTSPARK and SwitchPanel
• Third party equipment: Racepak IQ3, VNET, AiM, etc)
• OEM CAN partial compatibility with: C6 Corvette, C7 Corvette, 5th gen Camaro, 2009 Cadillac CTS-V
Product intended for off road race-only, ground vehicle use only. FuelTech & Paradise Racing is not responsible for any misuse of these products. Check with your local authorities regarding highway laws in your area.