PCS Exhaust Gas Temperature Module Kit Including Harness EGT-5100
PCS Exhaust Gas Temperature Module Kit Including Harness
Part Number: EGT-5100
Exhaust Gas Temperature or EGT is a fundamental tool in tuning, diagnosing problems and ensuring the proper operating range of an internal combustion engine. This simple, but effective tool can diagnose potential engine problems before failure and ensure proper cylinder equalization when tuning or running an engine at the edge of it's operating capabilities.
- Temperature measurement range of 0 to 1000 degrees Celsius
- 8 input channels
- Outputs temperature via CAN bus communication to the D200 Dash Logger or other CAN devices
- Interfaces to K-Type Thermocouples
- Input voltage range of 9 to 20 VDC
- Rugged billet aluminum case
- Compact dimensions (4.9in x 2.25in x 1.0in)
You can add as many EGT Probes/Sensors as you need. Please see options list on your right!!!