Precision Turbo Pro Mod 102mm
HP Rating: 2,250
Precision Turbo GEN2 Pro Mod 102mm
HP Rating: 2,250
With a dedicated commitment to innovation, all of PTE’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers were designed with the hardcore racing enthusiast in mind.
Utilizing a 102mm inducer CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined, 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel for higher efficiency and faster transient response, the GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA® turbocharger also features a 105mm exducer CEA® turbine wheel. Precision’s exclusive CEA® technology serves up maximum power and performance and greater efficiency at higher pressure ratios.
The newest and largest Pro Mod turbo that Precision offers, the GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA® turbo can support up to 2,250 horsepower and comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) for faster transient response and added thrust capacity. Additionally, the center housing and compressor backplate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging for improved strength, durability and longevity.
Priced at just $5,649.99 USD, Precision’s GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA® turbo is available with an industry-leading V-band inlet/outlet stainless steel turbine housing complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety (turbocharger part number 93816431539). A 1.40 A/R T5-flange turbine housing is also available (turbocharger part number 23816431539).
Unlike anything else on the market today, Precision’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers have proven to be serious game-changers in the world of turbo technology.
Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision's GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with our stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet housing.
PTE's GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 102mm inducer compressor wheel
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 103mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T5 .90, 1.00, 1.12, 1.24, or 1.40 A/R
- Stainless steel V-band inlet 1.15 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durabilit