Precision Turbo PT 7285 CEA Sport Front Wheel Drive
HP Rating: 1100
Precision Turbo GEN2 PT 7285 CEA SFWD
HP Rating: 1,200
Approved for use in the Sport Compact Front Wheel Drive classes which limit compressor wheel size to a maximum of 72mm, Precision’s new turbocharger is poised to out-perform similarly sized turbos from other manufacturers. Precision Turbo and Engine has a longstanding history of building turbochargers that win. Success doesn't come from a standard off-the-shelf turbocharger; it comes from years of dedicated research, development and real-world racing experience.
This Class Legal turbocharger features the following:
• Featuring a exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging and a 85mm CEA® turbine wheel.
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 72mm 7 Blade CEA inducer compressor wheel
• "GT42 style" compressor cover with V-band discharge
• 85mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T4 Divided 1.12, or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8" V-Band discharge
Approved for use in the Sport Compact Front Wheel Drive classes requiring a 72mm compressor wheel limit. Please verify rules to check legality of the turbocharger prior to purchasing.
We're committed to helping you build the quickest and fastest racecars possible by developing the best turbos on the market, period. Precision customers were the first to break the 6-second barrier in Sport Compact racing, the 200MPH barrier in Super Street Outlaw and have won championships and set records in practically every racing sanctioning body out in existence.