Moroso 13B Street Strip Oil Pan 20942
MOROSO held back nothing when designing this aluminum oil pan for the street/strip Mazda 13B guys!!!
- Fully fabricated aluminum pan
- Aluminum construction aids in heat dissipation
- Rugged 3/8" thick billet aluminum gasket rail with integral cross-brace
- Cross-brace serves as a girdle to greatly strengthen the engine assembly
- Dual trap-door baffles for Drag Race and Street
- Enlarged sump increases capacity to 6.25 quarts (with stock oil cooler installed)
- Only .250" additional depth to provide ample ground clearance
- Includes magnetic drain plug with extra copper washer
- Pan mounting kit with hex-drive steel studs to eliminate stripping the engine block and serrated-face flare nuts to withstand vibration
- Accommodates stock pan gasket and dipstick (with modification)
- Includes oil temperature sender provisions
This pan is the very same pan you find in most of the;
1981-1984 Toyota Starlets
1964-1987 Toyota Corollas
1971-1973 Datsun 1200s
RX3 & RX4
And most other cars with 13Bs transplanted in them!!!
Oil Pan Mounting kit with hex-drive steel studs to eliminate striping the block and serrated-face flare nuts to withstand vibration
Magnetic Drain Plug with additional copper washer
Even though you see none in stock, Thes oil pans are being built to order and have a 6-8 week build period. Sometimes a little longer. We suggest that you contact us before ordering to check on current build times.