Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use appearing below, such use being non-commercial in nature and conditioned on your acceptance. You also expressly agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site, nor act as a conduit for others to effect the same result.
Errors in the description, photography, or typographical errors are subject to correction at the sole discretion of Paradise Racing. Nothing on this web site will be construed as conferring any license of Paradise Racing’s rights or any third party rights. Although the information is provided on this server to anyone, we retain the copyright on all text and graphic images. This means you may not distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of Paradise Racing or modify or re-use the text or graphics without the express written permission of Paradise Racing. It is expressly forbidden to use either Paradise Racing’s URL, meta-tags, or other embedded web site information to effect any “matchmaker” advertising by third parties, or to act as a conduit for others to effect the same result. You may print copies of the information for your own personal use. Paradise Racing also reserves all other rights, including the right to make changes or corrections at any time without notice. You are prohibited from posting on this web site or transmitting to this web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, objectionable or profane material or any materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Paradise Racing will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing Paradise Racing to disclose the identity of or help identify anyone posting any such information or materials on this web site. Paradise Racing makes no commitment to update the information provided herein. The information, text, graphics, and links on this web site are provided by Paradise Racing as a convenience to its customers. This web site may contain content not generated by Paradise Racing and is not responsible for any third-party content. The name of Paradise Racing r the its logos and trademarks may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the information on or linked to his web site or any other server or “hot-linked” sites without specific, written prior permission. Paradise Racing makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, currency, completeness, or suitability of the information provided on this web site and will not be liable for any use of this information for any purpose. The information on this web site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information may be changed, updated, and deleted without notice. Paradise Racing may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described on this web site at any time. The material provided on this web site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law, trademark law, and international treaties. This web site is controlled and operated by Paradise Racing in Glenndale, Maryland, United States of America. Paradise Racing makes no representation that materials on this web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.
PARADISE RACING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE OR OTHER SITES “HOT LINKED” TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL PARADISE RACING BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, SALES, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN A CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION, EVEN IF PARADISE RACING IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ANY CLAIM RELATED TO THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MARYLAND WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW RULES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE REGARDING THIS WEB SITE, THE PARTIES IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE COURTS IN PRINCE GEORGES COUNTY IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND, IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER A STATE CLAIM INVOLVING THIS AGREEMENT OR WEB SITE AND TO THE FEDERAL DISTRICT COURTS, IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER A FEDERAL CLAIM INVOLVING THIS AGREEMENT OR WEB SITE.
CLAIMS FOR DAMAGED OR MISSING GOODS DURING SHIPPING. WE OFFER 30 DAYS FROM THE DAY THAT THE ITEM HAS SHIPPED FOR OUR CUSTOMERS TO FILE A CLAIM FOR MERCHANDISE THAT MAY HAVE EITHER BEEN DAMAGED OR LOSS DURING TRANSIT. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS DOES NOT MEAN 31 OR 32 DAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! IT IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT YOUR ITEM HAS ARRIVED OR THAT IT IS FUNCTIONAL AFTER TRANSIT TO YOU.
So in short but not limited to:
1. All sales are final.
2. Paradise Racing offers no refunds under any circumstances.
3. Paradise Racing holds the option to offer a credit or exchange after a 25% restocking fee is applied
4. Paradise Racing holds the right to cancel your order. A 25% cancelation fee will be applied.
5. You are responsible for making sure that the part you buy fits your application.
6. Paradise Racing is not responsible for in warranty repairs. Please see the manufacture
7. Special Order / Custom products require full payment in advance (please see #1 & #2 they apply here)
8. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for Special Order / Custom products (the nature of the name “special order” or “custom” should inform you that the items have to be manufactured at the time of your order. It may also indicate that parts or manufacturing by a third party is required. This usually involves additional manufacturing time as well as shipping time too and from us, hence the wait)
9. Please make sure that your product has arrived in functional condition!!! This means that when your product arrives, you should open your box and make sure that the item you ordered is in the condition that you expected it in. Once you have done this, please remember you have 30 days from the day that the item was shipped to file a claim. No exceptions!!!
10. This one should go without saying but please make sure that you have received your item!!! We understand that you may have special circumstances. But please be crystal clear!!! It is not our responsibility to make sure that your package has been delivered. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!! You have 30 days from the day that the package is shipped to file a claim. No exceptions!!!
11. Tracking Information. We do not provide tracking numbers automatically, they need to be requested by the customer. Tracking numbers are deleted and no longer available to us after 90 days. If for some reason you need a tracking number, it is your responsibility to request it before 90 days. No exceptions!!!
12. Claims. As we use a variety of shipping companies, payment on a claim may take anywhere from 30 to 90 days and maybe even longer. This is not our policy but that of our shipping companies and we have no choice but to abide by them.
13. Upon placing an order with Paradise Racing, you have agreed to our terms and conditions. This constitutes a legal and binding contract. Any attempt to breach this contract will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.