2RZ 3RZ XL Supertech Shim Under Buckets
These are the very same Shim Under Buckets that we use and recommend with the use of our Stage 4 Custom Spec Web Cam Racing Cams!!! Due to the large increase in lift & duration on our Stage 4 Webcam Racing Cams, the use of our XL Shim Under Buckets are a must to avoid catastrophic damage!!!
Using our XL Supertech Shim Under Buckets will require custom machining to open up your lifter bore up.
Changing from shim over to shim under gives you a lighter valve train, allows you with the ability to run higher RPMs, have no interference or clearance issues from shim over buckets and most important, removes the possibility of that shim coming loose and jamming up your valve-train!!!
We also provide the shims for setting up your valve lash. They come in a range from 1.45mm to 3.20mm (0.05mm increments)
Our Shim Under Buckets are sold in a kit of 16. If you need individual pieces, please feel free to call our office and speak with one of our knowledgeable sales men for further assistance.
Supertech buckets are designed using the latest CATIA CAD software along with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure the utmost performance and durability under the most demanding racing conditions. Utilizing these methods to analyze the stresses associated with the off centered application of loads enables us to maximize the strength of our buckets while reducing weight. Supertech ensures that each and every part is manufactured using only the highest quality materials, strict tolerances, and high quality coatings. The end result is an undeniable improvement in durability and performance that cannot be compared in any sense with less expensive, extruded or factory supplied lifters. So regardless of your racing applications… whether it is road racing, drag racing or endurance racing Supertech buckets are engineered to outperform the competition to a degree that can only be found in Formula 1.
FEATURES OF OUR SUPERTECH LIFTERS
- Aerospace certified Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium alloy from Austria. This is a much stronger material than the alloys used in OEM extruded lifters.
- Completely CNC machined from heat treated billet provides only the necessary and calculated thickness of the walls with very special shapes, providing better rigidity with an important reduction in weight.
- The lifters are fully Nitrided and polished to harden the surface to about 60Rc for low wear. Higher cam lifts and rpms will submit conventional lifters to be susceptible to increased wear.
- Surface is carefully finished by grinding it to a much lower surface roughness for lower friction with the cams and cylinder head bore, providing improved durability.
- Overall improvement in durability