TiAL F38 38mm Wastegate
The classic 2 bolt flange wastegate. We first produced the F38 back in 2001 and it's still going strong today. This wastegate has a 38mm valve - same as the MV-S, and its body is about an inch taller.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L or 1018
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
The 38mm is perfect for smaller turbos, or for higher boost applications. Its compact design allows it to fit in tight spaces where most other gates won't fit.
The 38mm TiAl uses a similar flange to the DeltaGate, which means it will bolt right up.