Weldon 2035A Electric Fuel Pump
1800 hp @ 14 V, EFI and Carb engines (900 hp on Methanol)
GPH/PSI Range: 180-210 GPH/0-80 PSI
Considerations: If your actual horsepower is close to the Max HP limit and/or you are considering a larger power adder, see Part # 2345-A
- All billet body pumps are 100% serviceable/repairable
Pump may be mounted above fuel cell
Vertical or horizontal mount
- Breakaway coupling prevents pump/motor damage in the event of fuel contamination
All internal components are 100% metallic
No plastics or composite materials. Our internal pumping
elements are made of high speed tool steel and bronze.
This results in the longest lasting, highest quality, most durable
- Body machined from billet aluminum
- For carbureted and injected engines
- Provides Consistent Performance with no fall-off in flow
- Precise fuel delivery
- Blades self-compensating for wear
- 5.5 lbs
Weldon Pumps offer the widest range of fuel compatibility.
Gasoline - Methanol - Nitro Methane - Diesel - Ethanol - All racing fuels
Requires appropriate bypass regulator. We suggest an Aeromotive 13113, a Weldon 2040 or a Weldon 2047
A minimum of a -8AN return line is recommended.